Support


LifeVault Support

Subscriptions, bills, documents and warranties in one private place.

Contact

Email: zahidraza993@gmail.com

When contacting support, please include:

  • Device model
  • iOS/iPadOS version
  • LifeVault app version
    Settings → About → Version

For your privacy, never send document numbers, personal records, receipts, scans, PDFs, or other sensitive information by email.


Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need an account?

No. LifeVault's core features work without creating an account and can be used offline.

Where is my data stored?

Your LifeVault records are primarily stored on your device. Attached files are protected using on-device security measures.

If you enable iCloud Sync where available, supported records may also be synchronized through your private iCloud account.

See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Is Lifetime Premium a subscription?

No.

Lifetime Premium is a one-time, non-consumable purchase with no recurring charges.

How do I restore Lifetime Premium on a new device?

Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple Account used to purchase Lifetime Premium.

Then open LifeVault and go to:

Settings → Restore Purchases

I purchased Premium but I still see ads. What should I do?

Open LifeVault and go to:

Settings → Restore Purchases

Make sure you are signed in with the Apple Account used to make the purchase.

Once your Lifetime Premium entitlement is successfully verified, ads should no longer be displayed.

If the issue continues, contact support at:

zahidraza993@gmail.com

My reminders aren't arriving. What should I check?

First check:

iOS Settings → Notifications → LifeVault

Make sure notifications are enabled.

Then check:

LifeVault → Settings → Notifications

Also verify the reminder settings for the individual record.

Reminder delivery can depend on your device's notification settings and iOS behavior.

How do I change my advertising consent?

Go to:

LifeVault → Settings → Privacy Center → Manage Ad Consent

Where applicable, you can review or update your advertising consent choices there.

How do I lock LifeVault?

Go to:

LifeVault → Settings → Security → App Lock

Depending on your device, you may be able to use:

  • Face ID
  • Touch ID
  • Device passcode

How do I back up or export my data?

If available with your Premium features, go to:

LifeVault → Settings → Export My Data

Supported export formats may include:

  • CSV
  • JSON
  • PDF

Your device backups may also contain LifeVault's locally stored application data, subject to Apple's backup behavior and your device settings.

How do I delete everything?

Go to:

LifeVault → Settings → Delete All Local Data

This permanently deletes the locally stored LifeVault data and cannot be undone.

If iCloud Sync is enabled, review the available iCloud data options before deleting your local data.

The document scanner isn't available. What should I do?

Go to:

iOS Settings → Privacy & Security → Camera → LifeVault

Make sure camera access is enabled.

You can also import supported photos or PDF files when the relevant feature is available.

The AI Assistant is unavailable. Why?

AI Assistant functionality may require a compatible device with supported Apple Intelligence capabilities.

Make sure Apple Intelligence is supported and enabled on your device.

Availability can also depend on your iOS version, device, language, and Apple's supported features.


Legal

Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

LifeVault is a personal organization tool for managing subscriptions, bills, documents, warranties, receipts, household items and reminders.

LifeVault does not provide financial, investment, tax, legal, or insurance advice and is not a bank, payment service, insurance provider, government service, or official identity wallet.

For important information, dates, payments, and decisions, always verify the relevant information with the applicable provider or authority.

Contact: zahidraza993@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Terms of Use